Techni-Cooler provides the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. Your engine now gets a continual supply of cool, dense, oxygen-rich air, which improves combustion as well as engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any EGT, better fuel economy and lower EGTs. That's a truckload of benefits! It doesn't get any cooler than Techni-Cooler ! Mounting hardware included. Banks Techni-Cooler Intercooler system includes mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes...large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks...a wide-open inlet and outlet...and a thick core area with impressive volume. And because the stock manifold inlet flows more air to one side of the cylinder bank than the other, Banks developed an innovative Twin-Ram manifold inlet assembly that flows air evenly to both sides for smooth, even power delivery. Large boost tubes, thick core area, wide-open inlet/outlet, big aluminum end tanks and Twin-Ram intake manifold flow more cool, dense air for high continuous power.
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 5-year Warranty
- Mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes
- Large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks
- Thick core area with impressive volume
- Twin-Ram intake manifold flows air evenly
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-82
Shipping policy: Many of our products are made to order so we do our best to ship within 48 business hours of receiving payment for your purchase. We will notify you if there is going to be some sort of delay.
Return policy: We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you have any sort of issue with your purchase then please contact us so we can make it right.
All KC Turbo brand products have a 1 year warranty. The warranty covers any damages done during shipping, prior to installation, and if all installation steps were followed. If damage is done due to improper care of the purchaser's vehicle, warranty is void. Warranty's are non-transferable and are only offered to the original purchaser.